eci technology specializes in design and development, supporting customers’ requirements during product design and optimizing manufacturing efficiency. Our Design and Manufacturing teams support a wide variety of engineering and manufacturing services to assist with product component selection and product cost.
Complete Design Solutions: Our strengths are product industrial design, mechanical design and hardware and complex printed circuit design and layout. We have Android and Apple-certified engineers who are proficient in applications and controls development.
Understanding Customers’ Requirements: Customers can engage at any level of the design process. We produce a series of initial product concept designs. Our analysis, based on these product concept designs, is presented to the customer with a roadmap, which sets the direction for the product development process. We offer design and manufacturing solutions, enabling a smooth transition from the prototype to full scalable production.
We are experts in final product packaging, including adding product accessories for a wide range of industries in order to avoid additional warehousing and logistics. Our Operations team are experts in shipping the final finished products directly to the end user.
eci technology has the following capabilities supporting various industries such as Consumer, Medical, Wireless Communications, Aerospace & Defence and Automotive products:
- Hardware and Firmware Design
- Industrial Design and Ergonomics
- Mechanical Detail Design
- Software Development
- Mechanical and Electronic Packaging Design
- Plastic Tooling and Mould Capabilities
- PCB Layout Design
- Micro Controller Programming
- User-Interface Touch Screen Development
- EMI, EMC Regulatory Compliance
- Full Mechanical and Box Built assembly
- Agency Certification Support – UL, CSA, TUV, CE
- Apple and Android Application development
- DFM(Design For Manufacturing)
- Project Management
- Cost Reduction and Redesign Services
- Environmental testing
- SMT and Thru-Hole Assembly
- X-Ray and AOI Inspection
- PCB Fabrication In-House
- Component Obsolescence Services